Thursday 3 July 2008

Big Brother


I said this year that I was not going to watch Big Brother and was even up for backing some campaign I heard about called “Boycott Big Brother”. But having no job means you have a lot of time on your hands so you end up watching things you probably wouldn’t if you were busy. Sadly for me this means being sucked into watching Big Brother, I mean I’m not obsessed and have never watched any live feeds but I will pretty much watch it every night if I’m in.

This year has been the year of the bully (Alex), the rude (Sylvia), the vicious (Dennis) and at the moment the animal (Bex). Thankfully the first three were got rid of pretty quickly and fingers crossed Bex will be next because I think she is the most vile person I have ever witnessed, ever. I mean Jade would usually hit the top of those charts but at least she was funny but Bex is just an animal who needs to be removed from television as soon as humanly possible.

Luke is the biggest bitch I have ever seen, I can’t believe people like him exist in this world. He is always in the camera shot, he is absolutely everywhere and is usually bitching, gossiping and just generally being a prick. Him and Jen must go pretty soon for the sanity of me and others watching Big Brother.

At the moment I am leaning towards Rex winning because I don’t see what is so bad with him. Yes he has lots of money, but he hasn’t been spoon fed as many of the housemates (whom are all jealous) are suggesting. He is a head chef in his own restaurant so therefore he works hard for his money and at least he is good at a trade. What is Bex good at? Absolutely sod all. Last night in the diary room he definitely got my vote to stay in for this week when he said he was lonely in the house and said he doesn’t fit in. We’ve all been there and for people like Jen, Stuart and Dale they have no idea what it feels like because they like to be popular all the time.

I can’t believe I have got to the point where I am blogging about Big Brother, I DEFINITELY need a job. Please, somebody employ me. Please.

2 comments:

jamila FUCKING DANCE said...

even i'm not watching big brother this year. i watched the opening night and they all seemed like twats. definitely need to get a job hahah.

Shaun said...

its sad times. my life currently consists of watching wimbledon, followed by watching big brother and then Challenge TV. my god. its bad.