Thursday 1 May 2008

Introduction

The first day of the month of May and my goodness how quick this year is going. It felt like only yesterday that I was moving into my new room at University, and in just over a week I will be moving out for the summer. The expression time flies is definitely in poignant usage here.

A new month, a new blog and a fresh new start as well; over the summer (although I’ve just heard an echo of thunder from out of my window) I am going be as productive as ever. Heard it before you say? I know. Well we’ll see how it goes but for now this is just an introduction to my new blog.

This blog is going to produce many wonderful things over the summer, including LOTS on music, LOTS on football (yes there is football over the summer, Euro 2008, duh) and much more “stuff”. I hope you’ll enjoy what I post over the next coming months.

Shaun.

No comments: